|Item Type:||CONSENT AGENDA|
AGENDA REQUEST FORM
CITY OF CAPE CORAL
Resolution 201-17 Accept West Coast Inland Navigation District (WCIND) Subgrant Funding; Department: Police; Dollar Value: $137,584 with no match funds; (Fund: N/A)
Approve or Deny
STRATEGIC PLAN INFO:
| 1. Will this action result in a Budget Amendment?|| Yes|
| 2. Is this a Strategic Decision?|| Yes|
| || If Yes, Priority Goals Supported are listed below.|| |
| || If No, will it harm the intent or success of the Strategic Plan?|| |
|ELEMENT E: INCREASE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR OUR CITIZENS BY DELIVERING PROGRAMS AND SERVICES THAT FOSTER A SAFE COMMUNITY|
|PLANNING & ZONING/HEARING EXAMINER/STAFF RECOMMENDATIONS:|
SUMMARY EXPLANATION AND BACKGROUND:
- Funding is provided by Lee County through the West Coast Inland Navigation District (WCIND) Waterway Development Program.
- Funding is available October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018.
- Funds will be used to pay for a new FTE in the Marine Unit. This covers salary and benefits.
- Funds will fund on-water marine law enforcement overtime hours.
- There are no matching funds required.
- The Police Department is requesting approval for the City Manager to execute the subgrant agreement.
- Award documents will be presented to the City Manager for signature upon approval.
|Shannon Northorp|| ||Division- ||Administration || ||Department-||Police |
SOURCE OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: